Wednesday 9 September 2015

WHY



Sometimes the "why" stays as remnant of an ugly charade of life, peeking a look at you, every now and then. The why of the how; moments turned out as they did;

The mystery forever holds in its underbelly;

A secret which is damned either way.

Sometimes it does a flash of reality and dawns;

To make peace with what had passed and to find His will.

But still sometimes the prodding gets better of me

while other times light shines at Thee.

Sometimes I decide to explore the "why"

And at times the potential of the revelation terrifies me.

A flood of bygone misery; it shall be, or a gleaming saving grace.

I wonder, if time will tell, or heal this need to know why

I wonder if I ought to, shouldn't, must or cannot try.

Maybe I will wait to cast in stone what I want..

Maybe I will, Maybe I won't.

Unforgiving pace of  "Time" will shield me from knowing what I dread knowing.

And it will maybe tell me to rejoice in this blind spot

I don't know.

Terribly, Unobtrusively Human

No comments:

Post a Comment

I wield my power each day, To hold back my tears; craftless laughter, Reigning in my implicit trust in humans, Put on this face, that i...