Thursday 30 March 2017

Of many things, each day,
I am reminded of sheer transience,
the fleetingness of moments,
good and bad, both;

Of many people, each day,
I am reminded of permanence,
In their view of the world,
In what they can offer to the world,
Light and darkness both;

The beautiful souls remain beautiful, some attain beauty with time;
while the unfortunate ones never realise that they can.

Compassion makes life more meaningful, for you and me,
It then, ceases to matter,
whether life is short or long.

What matters is how you made some one feel, how you added to their treasure of memories and;
it doesn't take much, I have learnt.

 It only takes, love; for love is the only phenomenon that multiplies when distributed.

 It all comes back, some day. - Amrita Singh

No comments:

Post a Comment

I wield my power each day, To hold back my tears; craftless laughter, Reigning in my implicit trust in humans, Put on this face, that i...