Saturday 29 August 2015

Heartening to have won a friend back even when I lost another one down the lane.
It is God's way of saying, don't lose heart, my child,  not yet.
Life is too long for us to make choices, nourish angst,  smother love.
You never really know how soon, in what form and how will it all dawn upon you one fine day.
Life is a miracle, God is benevolent for He gives all those second chances to strike gold again
Tempting is to be led astray and magical is to again find your way.
Its life, the less I say, the more it is and the more I do is incomplete.
All i know is it shall come to a halt when it has come round a full circle and you
have given all what you owed, earned what you deserved and found what was yours even while losing what wasn't.
It is life as I know it and it is wonderful indeed.

3 comments:

  1. Its beautiful and so true.. You are so creative. God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its beautiful and so true.. You are so creative. God Bless

    ReplyDelete

I wield my power each day, To hold back my tears; craftless laughter, Reigning in my implicit trust in humans, Put on this face, that i...